Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"It's been a long time..I shouldn't have left..."

Hey all! So I've been away for awhile on a small vacation to North Carolina -- go TAR HEELS! Wahhh hoooo :o) Anywho...I was very happy to see my inbox nice and full with LOVE! I'll start with a question from LATOYA in NYC:

"Can you tell me where to find this jumper that Mashonda has on at the Fabulosity event? Also, if you can let me know where I can find an inexpensive replica?"

Of course I'm very biased when it comes to Mashonda because we share the same name (different spelling!) And for Toya..I know this print from a mile away...its DVF!!! For starters theres no replicating my girl DVF, shes one of a kind and a "friend in my head"! Not only are PRINTED ROMPERS very cute..they can be glammed up for a night out and when you some comfy, gladiator sandals and you're transformed into laidback fabulousness in minutes!

Mashonda is wearing the DVF Romper and it can be found at INTERMIX for $255

NOT that into shorts?? DVF has you so covered with this identical shirt dress...

My "Style Spies" found other options at both Zara & Loehmans on sale...
On the net we have...
At ASOS.com (my fav London store)...we have this girly look for $64.89!
Add a pair of colorful wedges to set this black & white combo by Karen Zambo off the right way! It's $250 at Bluefly.com...
T-Bags has a colorful romper at ShopBop.com for $90...

No comments: